Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crochet Grocery Bag Holder

Crochet Grocery Bag Holder


Come check out my new Crochet Site with new patterns, http://crochetjewel.com/





My Crochet You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/amray767

If you tell others about my work, please only link back to my blog, but don't copy my patterns to your site. Also you can sell anything you make from my patterns, but don't sell the free pattern. Thank you!
 
H Hook
Brown Acrylic yarn or whatever yarn you prefer, 2 Elastic Ponytail Holders

Round 1. slip stitch to grab a hold of the elastic band, Chain 3. Work 35 Double Crochet around the elastic band. Slip Stitch to the top of the chain 3.

Rounds 2-3. Chain 3. Double Crochet in the back loop of each Double Crochet. Slip stitch to the top of chain 3. 
Round 4-27. or however long you want. *Chain 3. Double Crochet around. Slip Stitch to the top of the chain 3. *Repeat 
Round 28. Chain 1. Work 35 Single Crochet around the elastic band. Slip stitch to the top of the chain 1. To finish make a handle. Chain 40. slip stitch halfway around to one of the single crochet. Sew in the ends.

11 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for the pattern. I've been wanting to make one of these. Looks easy.

Unknown said...

Been looking for this pattern like this for ages! Ty

Virginia said...

I am like the rest found this pattern by chance but have been wanting to make something to hold those plastic bags. Thanks very much for posting.

Unknown said...

I am like the rest found this pattern by chance but have been wanting to make something to hold those plastic bags. Thanks very much for posting.

Unknown said...

I am like the rest found this pattern by chance but have been wanting to make something to hold those plastic bags. Thanks very much for posting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this pattern! Those bags build up fast with no place to keep them. I re-use them so this will be so handy!

Lorrita said...

Thank You for the pattern. Started this today. Looks like it'll finish in a few hours of TV watching.

Just a couple notes: I slid the second elastic over my working yarn before I started so I wouldn't lose it. Also suggest using the elastics without the metal clip since the metal can snag and corrode. (easier to wash, lasts longer)

Anonymous said...

I use my plastic bags mostly for getting rid of my 3 cats' every other day kitty litter removal. Thanks for the pattern, as the other commenters have said, it looks like an easy pattern. Might be something to sell at a craft show, just not the pattern. If they want that they'll have to ask for it.

val andrews said...

Thanks for this pattern. I will make a few to hand out to friends, so they can collect bags for me to use for plarn bags. Of course, I will need a couple for my own home, too.

Debbie Harding said...

Thanks so much. I have been wanting to make a bag holder for a longtime. I used hdc around the body to give it a bit more stretch. I have also made 4 of your hat patterns and the grandkids love them. The Hello Kitty hat gets the most comments. All the little girls love it. Thanks again.

Sara Smith said...

I just finished mine and I love it! Thanks for posting this!